These are the latest topics from USA Today.
- Fumes from cured-in-place pipe projects have landed people in the hospital, triggered evacuations and sparked lawsuits. The industry says it's safe.
- The latest John Fetterman update comes as he's been hospitalized since mid-February for depression. He is also recovering from a stroke he had in May.
- An Atlanta man named Nathan Firesheets spent his own money to go on 216 rides at 12 Disney parks in four countries in 12 days.
- Can Americans have a reasoned conversation about guns? About the Second Amendment? Only if we stop following examples of those who would divide us.
- Thursday will bring more snow to mountains in the West and potential frost to the South, as the country braces for dangerous storms later this week.
- First lady Jill Biden joins vigil; officers Engelbert, Collazo seen in body cam video hailed as heroes: Nashville shooting updatesTwo police officers are being hailed as heroes for their role in ending a shooting rampage at a local Christian elementary school in Nashville.
- The Sacramento Kings have secured a spot in the NBA playoffs for the first time since 2006, ending the longest postseason drought in league history.
- According to the Fairfax County Police Department, the standoff began at about 11 a.m. Tuesday when the woman barricaded herself inside a car.
- It's a historic accomplishment for minor league players, whose pay and conditions have long been criticized.
- Hundreds of mourners gathered Wednesday to celebrate Irvo Otieno's life and call for reform in mental health care for minorities.
- Lawmakers overrode a veto by Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear. The law bars discussion of sexual orientation or gender identity in schools and trans youth care.
- Reps. Jamaal Bowman, D-N.Y., and Thomas Massie, R-Ky., had a shouting match in the Capitol hallway, debating gun control after the Nashville shooting.
- Reba McEntire and Jennifer Hudson may have just given a duet for the ages. Watch it here.
- The colossal amount of rain and snow that has fallen on California over the past few months equals more than 78 trillion gallons of water.
- A new poll says most doctors believe misinformation made it harder to treat patients for COVID-19 and made patient outcomes worse.
- Hello, I'm a Republican lawmaker, and while I'm heartbroken over The Covenant School shooting in Nashville, please stop asking me to do something.
- From painting kits to personalized chocolates, we've rounded up the best Eid gifts for kids. They'll love and appreciate these thoughtful picks.
- The Gwyneth Paltrow ski trial has our attention. It's strange, juicy and exactly what the internet wanted.Why are we so invested in the Gwyneth Paltrow ski trial? It comes down to our fascination with the wealthy and when they fly too close to the sun.
- Jacob Runyan, 43, and Chase Cominsky, 36, pleaded guilty to charges of cheating and the unlawful ownership of wild animals.
- We don't fully know yet what happened with Jonathan Majors, but the internet's swift instinct to blame someone exposes a lot about our culture.
These headlines are listed via RSS feed from the publisher for your convenience. If for any reason the RSS feed is not working above, please accept my apologies, and you may click here to visit the USA Today website.
Photo credit: This photo, by: Philip Oroni.
MMOHZ.com is implementing RSS feeds in our blog from news sources and various publishers to boost content and make it easy to get some access to top news and headlines here on our website. Our selection of rss feeds is small at the moment, however we’re searching for, and looking to expand this section of our website over time.
Mainstream News RSS:
I will be pulling more Mainstream News RSS feeds from Top 100 USA News RSS Feeds at Feedspot soon.
WORDPRESS DOT COM • WORDPRESS DOT ORG
YouTube Channels Crafting RSS:
YouTube Channels Productivity RSS:
KEEP PRODUCTIVE • THOMAS FRANK
I am consistently collecting urls to useful and interesting websites. I’ve been doing this for years. You could say I’m sort of a link hoarder. I love to share websites that I discover that offer useful information and resources, or that are interesting to browse. Click here to jump over to the Website Directory main page.
Thanks for reading this post!
Follow me to keep up with all MMOHZ Journal content on Twitter @mmmohz and also check out all of my Twitter lists to see if there might be any you want to follow as well.
Leave a Reply